Saturday 26 January 2013

Review - Baker Days Valentines Days Cakes.


I don't know about you but I always like send Grace an anonymous valentines card in the post (I say anonymous... she knows as well as I do who sent it) as it's something my Grandmother always did for us and I think it's cute!

I was contacted by a lovely little company called BakerDays who create the most adorable little cakes that are small enough to be sent in the post without anyone having to be about to sign for them and I thought it was a great alternative!

Of course they aren't just for kids, they have a fantastic selection of cakes to choose from for any occasion from 'New Job' cakes to 'Just to Say' ones which can be personalised with text or even a personal photograph to make them extra special!

After having a good look through all the lovely options I decided on this one as errr... have I mentioned my obsession with all things owl themed?



It arrived in this simple yet sweet reusable cake tin with a cute card and a little packet of my favourites – Lovehearts (which Grace unfortunately demolished before I got a chance to take a photo!



The actual cake is a nicely made, moist, fluffy sponge which is the £14.99 option but for an extra cost you can upgrade to a larger cake or different variety (even a gluten and wheat free one).



A lovely, yummy way to let someone know you're thinking of them! Grace and I really enjoyed it and I will definitely be using them in future for my loved ones on their special days!

Disclaimer - I was sent this product for free to review but was not paid to write this post and all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment