Monday 22 October 2012

Intro.

Hiya, welcome to my blog.

So first post usually starts with a bit of an about me and what to expect so here goes...!

About Me.

I'm a 29 year old, single, working Mummy of one.

I'm a part-time secretary and a Beauty and Make Up Student, hoping to become a freelance Beautician and Wedding Make Up Artist when I'm qualified.

My daughter is 6 and is truly wonderful. She makes me ridiculously proud on a daily basis with her kindness and intelligence, but she's also very short tempered and a mega show off so, swings and roundabouts and all that hey?

I have a very dry, verging on inappropriate, sense of humour. If it's one of those 'I shouldn't laugh' moments, you can guarantee I'm already laughing.

I live on the South Coast, in a rented flat. It's lovely and cosy and we're very happy here. BUT I move ALOT so I don't know how long that'll last!!

What To Expect.

I like to cook. I try to make things as healthy as possible (not because I'm a SuperMum but because I'm a fat bastard and I'm constantly on a diet) so will post a few recipes of the fat free(-ish) dishes I like to make.

I love vintage fashions and interiors so will be posting idea's and showing the crap I pick up in charity shops and car boot sales.

I have an opinion on pretty much everything so to be honest, it'll be a bit of pretty much everything! Mummy stuff, reviews, bit of make up and beauty and tips I pick up along the way.

Hope you enjoy reading!

J





2 comments: