Tuesday 23 October 2012

Skin Truth Products Review

I am a student Beautician and have been asked to review some products. I won't be including them all on here but as this one is so affordable I thought I'd share it.

I've recently been trying out Skintruth Equalising Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser on myself.

I had always used Clinique products in the past, but being a single Mummy and all I can no longer justify paying out so much on what is essentially a luxury. OK I know cleansing isn't a luxury but using such expensive stuff when there's great affordable products just doesn't make sense for me!

Skintruth's Cleanser and Moisturiser retail at £7.30 and the toner at £5 but less if you buy from trade stores (many of which are open to the public) and are fantastic value for money.  The Cleanser and Moisturiser are in huge 500ml bottles and the toner in a 250ml.

I have combination skin. A very oily forehead but dry nose and chin, and the equalising products claim to er.. equalise!

And do that they have! My skin feels absolutely fantastic and that is not something I can say often. I have even (wait for it....) stopped wearing foundation (!!!) and have had comments on how clear and 'plump' my skin looks.

The cleanser doesn't dry out quickly so you only need a small amount for a good, thorough cleanse. 2 drops of toner is plenty and the moisturiser rubs in well and spreads nicely so again, only a small amount needed and leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean.

I would highly recommend these products to anyone with combination skin and intend to use them on my clients as they are such great value for money.



1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I landed on your blog for the first time today while I was browsing for Skintruth Reviews, and find your blog while googling the same.

    I am a beauty blogger too from India and I review products on my blog http://www.myfashionvilla.com/ Do visit my blog someday.

    I love the honest review you wrote about Skintruth products, actually I am thinking about bringing some of them through a relative coming to India from USA as these products are costlier here.

    Hope to try them soon. By the way, lovely blog. I will be checking your blog soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete